Bachelor and Master theses will be conducted in close collaboration with our assistants and where possible with external industry- or public partners.
- often related to reservoirs on Deformation, Diagenesis and GeoMagnetics
- analytical: Core description, rock mangetics (AMS), petrography (reflected-, transmitted light), petrophysics (porosity, permeability), structural geology (LIDAR, UAV, PLT, rebound), classical and innovative mapping (LIDAR, UAV), reservoir heterogeneities
- numerical: automatisation of Lidar data, image log analysis (WellCad, EasyCore), underground models (Petrel, Eclipse), fracture networks (FracMan, FracaFlow), reservoir quality prediction modeling (TouchStone), static and dynamic subsurface modes (Petrel, Eclipse)
- Our home is the Rhine graben rift with ongoing exploration of complex hydrocarbon- and geothermal fields below our feet
- We work globally: please inquire for possible theses related to current PhD research programs.